Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sonic Plushie Action # 1: Secret Stone

Sonic Plushie Action # 1: Secret Stone Video Clips. Duration : 6.97 Mins.


Knux: read blogs here, please. It was a puppet that my cousins ​​seven years, has created some plush Sonic X E 'random and silly, but under the direction of a very sweet little girl, so please do not say anything rude, or your comment removed's gonna be. Capiche? Even in case anyone cares, I was (Knux) the idiot filming of puppetry. w00t. ++++++++++++++++++++++ USED Plushies: Sonic the Hedgehog (8) Tails Fox (7) Knuckles the Echidna (8) Cream the Rabbit (6) octopus and some randomGuy ... Wish me luck always Shadow and Amy soon. I doubt I'll ever find Eggman and Rouge. Sigh. [EDIT] Knux: you know ... This is the video that "it all started." xD In my little cousins ​​made this show for me at that moment I got the idea to try a show of plush, and must make an epic as possible. xD So, I thank my cousin for giving me the inspiration dramatically. ^ _ ^ ((I got this, Eggman and Rouge plush! Whoooo ~!))

Keywords: sonic, the, hedgehog, plushies, plush, puppet, show, knuckles, tails, cream, octopus, anime, random

!: Solve Tuscan Table Lamps !: Healthy Popcorn Recipes !: Order Soccer Balls








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。